What happened to the Manatee trip thread?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I want to start by thanking all of those that we shared company with this weekend. We enjoyed everyone's company. I am exhausted but would do it again any day with the same company, Even tomorrow! (hehe not literaly) :burnout:
will post again soon...sorry for my subatical but scubaboard if you let it is time consuming and adictive! :bogey:

I had the most awesome day today! I mean the whole weekend was cool and it was great seeing everyone today, but today was the best and the best part was only about 20 mins long. I have had a really rough 3 weeks at work and my stress level was way way above normal and the weekend was a much needed vacation from my life that I needed more than any of you guys could know. And today was exactly what I needed! I am still smiling and just feel so at peace with life right now. I wish all of you could feel like this. Even my roomie who just walked in the door said he oculd tell I had a good day cuz I have such a great look on my face.

So I guess by now you are wondering why my day went so well, great diving? good company? Well ya all that was good, but I made a manatee friend. I even got a manatee hug! A little flipper to hand holding thing going on. I don't know why everyone else didn't jump in the water to like I did. I just ended up with a great one to one manatee experience. It was just a great day.

I enjoyed meeting a bunch of new folks. The weather was great, the food was ok, the service was friendly but slow and unorganized (gee how much food did we order that we never got?). I hope to see all of you again, we need to do a longer trip with more people. I'm ready, let's go.

First of all I am glad that I can POST. Yeah. Who hooo!!!! Ok Ok. I gotta get a grip. Heehee

SeaJay and I had a blast with you all this weekend. Lots of fun and laughter. - What til you all see the pictures. :0

It is always fun to meet a group of great people. Add diving to that and you have a winning combination.

Although, a long drive and little sleep leaves me sitting at my desk feeling a little narced right now. :D

I think that we all shared in Wendy's highlight because it was awesome hearing her giggle like a little girl as she played in the water with her new found manatee friend. (at least I know I did.) Her smile was a non stop beacon from ear to ear the rest of the day.

We have to plan another trip right away. :D R

RavenC:
First of all I am glad that I can POST. Yeah. Who hooo!!!! Ok Ok. I gotta get a grip. Heehee :D R

welcome back darlin. i'm glad you are back on the board and hopefully all will be allowed back soon. i'm glad to hear yall had a fun, safe trip.

steve

DivemasterSteve:
welcome back darlin. i'm glad you are back on the board and hopefully all will be allowed back soon. i'm glad to hear yall had a fun, safe trip.

steve

Thanks, hey it's time you go dive with us.

Heh, you guys need to get over here Raven..... I tried, but couldn't get there... sorry.

Genesis:
Heh, you guys need to get over here Raven..... I tried, but couldn't get there... sorry.

Maybe next time. I would love to come there and dive. We have lots of trips to organize don't we? :D R

RavenC:
Maybe next time. I would love to come there and dive. We have lots of trips to organize don't we? :D R

Works for me.

RavenC:
Thanks, hey it's time you go dive with us.

i promise when it gets warm again i plan on it. i have already told my non-diving wife that we will have to head in yall's direction when it gets warm again, i'm a WWW.

thanks,
steve

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom