What happened to the Manatee trip thread?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

coquito:
divebomb:
I've posted to Technical Issues thinking it was of that nature. I've since been told by someone else that it may have been pulled on purpose.

Beck,

Since there was nothing offensive on the thread, why would anyone pull it? Just curious...

We'll just have to wait and see what the board managers say. Until then we'll just continue on here.

Beck

Pug,

We'll try to be patient, but please keep in mind, we're meeting a week from today.

What are the issues that need to be resolved?

Beck and all.
The original thread will not be returned as we don't have the time to sift through it.
Please continue your conversation in this thread. Thank you.

Walter... I understand that this comes at a bad time considering your event is so close.

All right...
here's what I can remember for everyone:
We are meeting at the Port Hotel and Marina in Crystal River Friday, 23 Jan., between 8ish and 10ish. SeaJay said he'd have the Dixie dive flag up so we'll know where everyone is. Most people are staying Friday and Saturday nights there, Saturday of course being the early morning manatee snorkel and in the afternoon, various dives for various kinds of divers.

I'm rereading this to see if it's racy or obscene or, you know, something someone might complain about but as I think it's pretty benign...

See you then!

Cheers.

inter_alia:
All right...
here's what I can remember for everyone:
We are meeting at the Port Hotel and Marina in Crystal River Friday, 23 Jan., between 8ish and 10ish. SeaJay said he'd have the Dixie dive flag up so we'll know where everyone is. Most people are staying Friday and Saturday nights there, Saturday of course being the early morning manatee snorkel and in the afternoon, various dives for various kinds of divers.

I'm rereading this to see if it's racy or obscene or, you know, something someone might complain about but as I think it's pretty benign...

See you then!

Cheers.

Inter,

Yep that's pretty much right on it. The only thing I would add is that the morning trips are booked through Birds..Sat @ 7:00 and Sun @ 6:15. If you want to join either of these trips, please make your own reservations.

Afternoons are potluck. SeaJay is renting a pontoon and others are going to springs in the area.

Looking forward to meeting everyone!

Beck

I will be down there Friday evening. I think that we can try to hook up at the restaurant, and maybe put up a SB sign or something near a table in case there is no dive flag.

I'll do an imitation of the dancing banana, and I am sure I will be recognized as from this board. LOL
:banana:

Or, I could bring a big stuffed macaw. LOL

now our roll call is all messed up. I'll start.

Wendy
Walter
Victoriawtx
divebomb
inter_alia
seajay
ravenC

wasn't there a DocVikingo? Sorry, that's the wrong handle but the man who has the scuba ducks in orlando... I think he's coming...

anyone have a better list?

victoriawtx:
I will be down there Friday evening. I think that we can try to hook up at the restaurant, and maybe put up a SB sign or something near a table in case there is no dive flag.

I'll do an imitation of the dancing banana, and I am sure I will be recognized as from this board. LOL
:banana:

Or, I could bring a big stuffed macaw. LOL

Oh...I want to see the dancing banana.

Beck

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom