What happened to the Manatee trip thread?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

inter_alia:
now our roll call is all messed up. I'll start.

Wendy
Walter
Victoriawtx
divebomb
inter_alia
seajay
ravenC

wasn't there a DocVikingo? Sorry, that's the wrong handle but the man who has the scuba ducks in orlando... I think he's coming...

anyone have a better list?

I can add a few....I (divebomb) will have a spouse, as will victoriawtx, and coquito will be bringing her boyfriend. Also, H2Andy and Cbulla will be joining us.

Anyone else? It's kind of hazy as to who has committed yet.

Beck

I'll just keep doing this because I'm bored silly at the moment and thinking about a week from now is a lot of fun.

Roll Call:

Wendy
Walter
Victoriawtx + spouse + "little tyke" :)
divebomb + spouse
inter_alia +spouse and father
seajay
ravenC
netdoc
coquito + Other
h2Andy
Cbulla

Don't forget the little tyke. Victoriawtx & husband are bringing their son.

Walter:
Don't forget the little tyke. Victoriawtx & husband are bringing their son.

Oh no! Sorry about that. I forgot the tikeage. I'll buy him a Kool Aid at the bar to make up. Sorry Victoriawtx.

Beck

I'm a probably for the roll call.

R

I have too much time on my hands... let's hope this isn't annoying.

Roll Call:

Wendy
Walter
Victoriawtx + spouse + "little tyke" :)
divebomb + spouse
inter_alia + spouse + father
seajay
ravenC
netdoc
coquito + Other
h2Andy
Cbulla + Kbulla + bundle of joy
biscuit7

Along with CBulla is his wife KBulla and their little bundle of joy (that I may steal for the weekend) Xavier, and I think CBulla said his brother in law was coming too.

I will be at the hotel sometime early evening, i get off owrk at 5 and will be leaving shortly after that, so I know i shoul dbe there between 7-8pm. Here is my cell # 407-694-5886, and I'll be posting SeaJay's cell # when I get it (he had it posted before)

Okay, not to be confusing, but two people from my DIR Atlanta group have said that they are going, along with spouses and maybe a couple of friends.

Well, they have told me that they were coming as of a couple of days ago, but I know that things can come up and/or people change their minds. Who knows. It's all going to be a big question mark until we actually get down there and have a group huddle.

The guys that said they were coming were Cecil+ spouse, and two friends, and maybe another guy.

I think I feel a headache coming on. Who's for the bar? Dancing bananas and macaws? LOL

Hey victoriawtx,

I am up for a margarita or two or three. Long day and still at the office. Dancing bananas, macaws, whatever... Let's go... :)

victoriawtx:
Okay, not to be confusing, but two people from my DIR Atlanta group have said that they are going, along with spouses and maybe a couple of friends.

Well, they have told me that they were coming as of a couple of days ago, but I know that things can come up and/or people change their minds. Who knows. It's all going to be a big question mark until we actually get down there and have a group huddle.

The guys that said they were coming were Cecil+ spouse, and two friends, and maybe another guy.

I think I feel a headache coming on. Who's for the bar? Dancing bananas and macaws? LOL

here is some more contact info so we can coordinate once we are all together this weekend.

SeaJay's phone is 843-597-2151 and RavenC's 843-263-7439. Their emails are seajay@bftwave.net and rsc@bftwave.net.

Back
Top Bottom