What is DIR?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Its a cult somewhere in South Florida led by mysterious persons known as JJ and GI3.:)

DIR is what you get when you carefully evaluate every single piece of gear and every single procedure related to diving, sacrificing nothing for total effectiveness, simplicity, and safety.

Just MO :)

leadweight once bubbled...
Its a cult somewhere in South Florida led by mysterious persons known as JJ and GI3.:)

Don't you want to join us? :eek:ut: They give us really cool robes!

Robes too? Ok, I want in! Lemme in damnit!
-Dennis

Robeless in the cold waters of So Cal.

ElectricZombie once bubbled...

Don't you want to join us? :eek:ut: They give us really cool robes!

Since many of you have PM'd me to request the article I mentioned, I'm going to include a list of DIRF Class reports as well.

This will help you understand a little more what the class is about and what goes on in a typical class.

DIRF Class Reports

DIR is a carefully marketed for-profit/ non-profit joint venture combinding equipment, dive safety, and membership to a marginal and often misaligned group of divers trying to, well.................Do It Right. Businessweek.

If you believe in parallel universes, it should be no problem for you to co-exist with either group.

Be nice.:)

Beneficial in terms of becoming a better diver? Maybe, but not for all.

Shep

Most will tell you its "Doing It Right", some will tell you its "Doing It Righteously".
I'd tell you to "read about it, but avoid any discussion on this board on it". Unless you like long trolls of self-righteous flame wars that hardly benefit anyone.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom