What is the coolest thing you have recovered during a dive?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Found a prosethetic breast....I was looking for it as a favor to a neighbor lady who lost it in her pond while swimming.---she was happy:)

Barracuda2

A civil war era canon from a ship off the SC coast, a parrot gun is what I think it is called. This was a group effort, but I was part of it.

Golf balls, frisbee, sun and reading glasses, masks, snorkels and a toilet :eek:ut:

I'll preface this by saying it is only hearsay from a former buddy, but I have no reason to doubt him. So, it's definitely not something I found, but still interesting.

Apparently, he was out on a typical reef dive here in SoFl and, when peering into a crevice, saw a watch. And a Rolex, to boot. He went to pick it up--and found that it was still attached to a hand. Just the hand. :eek:

Like I said, I can't vouch for that story, but he claims he had to got through all sorts of police interviewing, etc. afterward, so I'm inclined to believe him........then again, I've been known to be pretty gullible.

A crate end printed with the address for a fig company that was sitiuated two blocks from where I live. I tried to give it back to the rightfull owners but they had vacated the place 80 years ago.

Silver Coins from 1714, cannon balls from 1715, pottery shards, from 1715, boat spikes, lead shething, from 1830, bullets from the 1940's, anchors, fishing reels, knives, flintlock gun with 6' barrel, and lots of Encrusted Objects (EO's). I'm still looking for gold and someday soon, maybe tommorrow I'll find it. :rolleyes:

A 1721 gold louie and a 1759 Spanish Pillar dollar with a rare combination of mint mark and sayers mark.

Jeff

Yes, the Amazing Spiderman. In Tacoma Washington at 70 feet. I dropped down and this was the very first thing I saw.

Picture attached!

Dave
Photo:

davehicks once bubbled...
Yes, the Amazing Spiderman. In Tacoma Washington at 70 feet. I dropped down and this was the very first thing I saw.

Picture attached!

Dave
Photo:
[/QUOte

The link doesn't work. Try it again. I gotta see that photo.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom