What is your biggest Fear in diving?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My greatest fear would be reading posts on SB the week after my demise. Observing your peer group rippin your judgment to shreds based on nothing but pure speculation.

Headlines "Another older experienced diver does something really stupid"

LOL. As an older Seattle diver myself, let's hope we have a heart attack or some Orca wants us for lunch.

The Orca's-lunch story would be a great story.

Okay. My biggest fear is being an Orca's lunch. Or dinner. Pretty sure it's never happened. It would be very bad luck.

Having a guy ahead of me trying to climb the ladder wearing his fins as a bracelet that keeps falling off the ladder. :wink:

My biggest fear is flooding my housing thus wrecking my camera :D
Seriously though my biggest fear is not being able to dive due to some kind of illness

My greatest fear would be reading posts on SB the week after my demise. Observing your peer group rippin your judgment to shreds based on nothing but pure speculation.

Headlines "Another older experienced diver does something really stupid"

Being your buddy and being ripped to shreds by the speculators for not providing 100% O2 and an in water defibrilator on the tow back to the boat:D.

My two biggest fears are boat propellers and jellyfish. The boat fear for obvious reasons, and the jellyfish because I have actually been stung by one. One of the least plesent experiences in my life.

Being told that on the weekends we (family ) need to clean the house
and I can't dive :(
Just about every post listed is my actual fear when it comes to diving .As we all know this is a fun sport and no matter how much experience we have anything can go wrong at any time .

incompetent dive buddies. Probably why on vacation I look for ops that let me dive solo if I'm not with someone I know.

+1
I will dive with just about anyone if asked when I'm at home in my local swamp, but darn it...when I have spent good money to dive, that's a different story.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom