What is your dream dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

brady

never asumed you would steal from the wreck, im glad you would never. i just posted that cause some divers think they so gotta have that trophy. hell thats why we have cameras and camcorders that go u/w.

My dream dive would turn into a dream vacation to include lots of diving and lots of topside activities.

I would start in Hawaii on the Kona Aggressor II. After that week of diving I would hit some of the other Islands. While in Hawaii I would also enjoy the beauty of the Island. The one topside tour I would absolutely do would be a visit to the U.S.S. Arizona Memorial.

After couple of weeks in Hawaii I would visit all the well known Pacific dive spots such as Fiji, PNG, Palau, Truk, and Australia. While diving and visiting these islands I would love to explore any WWII sites. I love history.

While doing my dream vacation this year (I wish) I would arrange it to where I can hit New Zealand in Feb 2003 to watch the Americans bring back the Americas Cup to the U.S. Of course, I would do some diving while I'm there.

Now I know I probably missed alot of great sites in the Pacific so those of you that live out that way can tell me other must visit dive sites. Now I'm going to go check my lottery numbers to see if I can actually start planning my trip now! :)

Greg

Dream dive.....

wreck. wreck. wreck. wreck

So far my favorite the Witchell Shoal, 90ft- 110 to sand. She's sitting on the bottom almost upright, only listing 5-10 degrees to port. Almost completely intact, including passageways and infrastrutuce on the stern. Current coming from different directions depending on depth.

The dream dive for me would have to be USS Saratoga in Bikini and hopefully come May it will also be a dive I re-enact in my dreams - 99 days and counting.

At the moment the dives in my dreams tend to be more nightmares - the dives that went south. Having said that spending my surface intervals yesterday looking at Mount Fuji was pretty dreamy.......

May all your dreams come true
Jonathan

Rangiroa atoll, in the Tuamotu Archipelago, 200 miles north of Tahiti . . . floating through Tiputa Pass, out over the wall and below and all around is every variety of shark and fish of all descriptions as far as we can see. Nature's biggest chumsite.

JoeL

My dreamdive I think would be a dive in Poor Knights Islands. where the rays mates in the caves.
preferably with "the" lady of my heart, filming and just beeing there.

or as asiandivergal said :wink: that would do nicely :wink:
aslong as you are with someone you realy care about.

dive safe

Good Question, Simple answer,
Great Barrier Reef, Australia!:p

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom