What is your dream dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Brothers & Sisters of Dream Diving,

Para-Scuba with friends to a lobster dive at Cortez Banks. (Or other "Big Bug" locale.)

Regards,
Lance Gothic
Shibumi

Toss up -

1) Scapa Flow
2) The Norweigan U-boats
3) Truk
4) The engine room of the Saratoga - Now that is wreck penetration!

I would love to dive the Saratoga. There are so many places that I want to dive. Maybe One day.

Let's see now - dream dive?

It would be something like: warm water, see critters, see wrecks, have excellent bottom time. I'd love to go to Truk, and a few of the other South Pacific 'wreck' sites.

A little closer to home - I want to explore the wrecks up in Tobermory and around Kingston to the point that I know them inside and out. Might just take one or two dives...

I'm all for the Andrea Doria (also a goal, but monetarily probably not available till next year), we will return to our beloved Empress of Ireland again this year. I also love the Saratoga, Scapa Flow ideas........although I would want a couple of weeks of diving them...........can't do them in one dream dive.

What I really want to dive is the Marquette and Bessemer No. 2, that disapperaed without a trace on Lake Erie in a wicked blow. Still waiting.......should anyone get a line on this one..........call me right away.........

:rolleyes:

voodoogas_diver

Brothers & Sisters of Wreck Diving,
Voodoogas-Diver,

Hope this information helps:http://www.eriewrecks.com/West.html

I remember the articles in SKIN DIVER Magazine from the '60's regarding the Andrea Doria. Voodoogas-Diver, you might want to check with the librarian at SDM for reprints of the articles.

Regards,
Lance Gothic
Shibumi

My dream dive for the last couple of years of been Fiji. Don't know why, just really want to go there.

I also would like to do a great white encounter (in a cage of course).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom