What is your favorite site in Key Largo/Islamorada area?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I was at drifting elbow in July, near City of Washington. When we got back on the boat the capt said that we near a wall or drop off. We did see a reef and nurse shark on this dive. Anybody have an idea of what this location is?

I was at drifting elbow in July, near City of Washington. When we got back on the boat the capt said that we near a wall or drop off. We did see a reef and nurse shark on this dive. Anybody have an idea of what this location is?

I think it is called Nelsons Ledge but not 100 pct sure

Marker 88 restaurant
At Sunset, with a cocktail to finish the day off.

Attachments

• Sunset in the Keys.JPG
    Sunset in the Keys.JPG
    25.5 KB · Views: 25
numerous favorites: aquarius underwater habitat(north conch wall), permit ledge-firecoral caves and eagle ray alley(molasses), northern deep buoy @ molasses dropoff, duane, blue hole(dropoff abeam sand island within molasses SPA) and south carysfort reef: shallow and deep,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

reefman
key largo

24.55.310 80.30.358

You'll understand when you get there.

The Duane at night, Carysfort, drift outside of Mo' at 85'ish and the Aquariums further South

Bibb,Alexander barge,"secret barge",Christ statue,Eagle,lobstering just inshore of the reef edge all with wifey.

Queen of Nassau,sailboat in 200' and a few other less known deeper wrecks with the boys or spearfishing.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom