what price?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Although I can't get your link to work, I would guess it would fall somewhere in these price ranges.

boat--18K to 25K

Engines--8K to 10K each, a little less if you can still find two strokes

Trailer-- about 2K

I would think that since the boat market is soft here right now, you could get one for somewhere in the $40K range.

cobaltblue is right on the mark. $40k gets you a new fully outfitted 7-7.2m boat. The higher end boats european boats are about $20-30 k more. You will also pay a premium for the twins but for most offshore work it is certainly recommended. Make sure you get separate fuel tanks, filters, separators, etc... when you get your twins.

Since, very few RIB's of that size are manufactured in North America I would find it hard to believe that you can't get a better deal down there.

The best bargain boat at 7m is the Zodiac/Bombard Explorer 720. Make sure you order it with the internal fuel tank and anchor locker. This boat is of lighter construction and not recommended for extreme commercial work but for diving it is great. Plenty of folks have them and love them.

Good luck

Back
Top Bottom