What should the official liquor be for the diving world?

What should the official liquor be for divers

• Beer

Votes: 21 33.9%
  • Wine

Votes: 4 6.5%
  • Brandy

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Tequila

Votes: 8 12.9%
  • Vodka

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Gin

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Whiskey

Votes: 6 9.7%
  • Rum

Votes: 30 48.4%
  • Other

Votes: 8 12.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I refuse to participate. I don't want any of the choices to feel slighted. It is for that reason that I try to distribute things as much as possible.

As someone who travels for much of his diving (Colorado is just a plane flight away from excellent diving), my tendency is to go with whatever seems to be the most fitting to the location.

I'd like to know what people are choosing when they select "other"?

bacardi-light-strawberry-daiquiri.jpg

No matter how hard we try, there will always be the foo-foo drinkers.

Beer is not a liquor. So it doesn't count. But beer is wonderful, especially for cutting the salt out after a few dives.

The evening's adult liquor for relaxing with friends (old and new) is Rum.

Beer is better than liquor...

Beer is better than liquor...

I would use pictures to illustrate the error of your statement, but the blonde, brunette, and redhead images I think would make for the best comparison might upset the Powers That Be :D

Suffice to say that beer and liquor are each a delight in their own way – sometimes you want a [-]perky little redhead [/-]Laphroaig 10 more, sometimes you're just feeling a [-]curvy, sultry brunette [/-]Les Trois Mousquetaires Grande Cuvee Porter Baltique more.

After a day of dry suit diving, it is really hard to beat bourbon. Single malt scotch works pretty well, too.

Grasshopper Beer from Nova Scotia

Why is vodka not included?! Well Vodka because I just like it, it fits on scuba as wellt though.

Why is vodka not included?! Well Vodka because I just like it, it fits on scuba as wellt though.

Vodka is the 5th choice from the top.

Have you been dipping into already? :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom