What should the official liquor be for the diving world?

What should the official liquor be for divers

• Beer

Votes: 21 33.9%
  • Wine

Votes: 4 6.5%
  • Brandy

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Tequila

Votes: 8 12.9%
  • Vodka

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Gin

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Whiskey

Votes: 6 9.7%
  • Rum

Votes: 30 48.4%
  • Other

Votes: 8 12.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I thought they were talking about horse pee... That is yellow and tastes like "#-@...dont ask how I know...

Plenty of good choices there.

But while the freshly-speared yellowtail is being turned into sashimi on the back deck, I'd choose some unfiltered sake, warm.

Mmmmm.

I'm all in a tizzy.
I just can't decide what beverage would go best with fresh dungeness crab, a spiny lobster tail flayed in half and grilled on the barbie with olive oil butter, sea salt, garlic, and pepper, and abalone sauteed with a white wine garlic butter reduction with fresh basil.
Any suggestions?

Erik, what time is dinner? :D

I'm all in a tizzy.
I just can't decide what beverage would go best with fresh dungeness crab, a spiny lobster tail flayed in half and grilled on the barbie with olive oil butter, sea salt, garlic, and pepper, and abalone sauteed with a white wine garlic butter reduction with fresh basil.
Any suggestions?

I voted other.
My drink of choice would be Crabbies Ginger Beer - it's alcoholic and would go down well with your food choice.

Back
Top Bottom