What should you really be doing at this time?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It's about 10am...I should be turning in some work for a course I am required to take for my job. I should also be planning for the upcoming swim season and making updates to our website.

It's about 10am...I should be turning in some work for a course I am required to take for my job. I should also be planning for the upcoming swim season and making updates to our website.

What kind of course? Anything interesting?

It's 9 pm, and to my delight, I am NOT in the ER. I am sitting at home, and I should be studying the manual on my new toy (a Liquivision computer, on extended loan) but I'm reading threads instead.

I get to go DIVING tomorrow!

It's 9 pm, and to my delight, I am NOT in the ER. I am sitting at home, and I should be studying the manual on my new toy (a Liquivision computer, on extended loan) but I'm reading threads instead.

I get to go DIVING tomorrow!

Where are you diving from tomorrow?

It's 0317 Thurs. I'm awake and at home. I work third watch on the city PD. It's my night off I just can't manage to swing the schedual so I read SB...

It's 0317 Thurs. I'm awake and at home. I work third watch on the city PD. It's my night off I just can't manage to swing the schedual so I read SB...

I so hear ya. look forward to chatting with you.
montana

watching shark week goofing off cant sleep

its 6.20pm friday night here... i should be at home packing for our dive trip tomorrow but first i have to do a zillion things that incs buying a bmw :l:

oh well... good thing im a light packer - only need dive gear, pair of cossies and a sarong

its 6.20pm friday night here... i should be at home packing for our dive trip tomorrow but first i have to do a zillion things that incs buying a bmw :l:

oh well... good thing im a light packer - only need dive gear, pair of cossies and a sarong

Have an awesome trip.

Back
Top Bottom