What video editing software do you use?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wow, thanks all for the suggestions. I'm having the wife practice with the gopro version, but learn the basics for editing. But will get Vegas for her on Xmas if she still enjoys it.

I used to use premiere pro but now do everything in Adobe After Effects (AAE). After using it for a project I decided to do everything in it. Not quite the way the way most people use AAE but works great for me. Pain in the butt to learn but once you do the level of control is far beyond what I ever expected. But I enjoy editing. My GF on the other hand - I recommended iMovie because how simple and bug free it is to use. Not because she is "simple" - She is actually very smart - but because she doesn't enjoy editing like I do. She just wants to piece some footage together. All a matter of preference.

I use Muvee from Reveal. Very easy to use right out of the box.

Back
Top Bottom