What's a guy gotta do to dive with sharks?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm pretty sure I did the exact same cruise back in early March - went to all the same places. Did SNUBA with my non-diver GF in St Thomas, and then the 2 tank dive in Grand Turk through the ship (Oasis was the company). Not a lot of shark action other than a nurse shark hiding out under a coral head. But otherwise tons of fish, and a couple of HUGE moray eels. The water there is crystal clear - great visibility! Exactly what you dream a Caribbean dive to be like. Definitely go for it, because there isn't a lot else to do there beyond sitting around and enjoying a cold drink on the beach.

Dive a few decades ago when we still had them, or go to Tahiti, the GBR or the Bahamas (among a number of other destinations). I'm here in the Philippines right now and there are very few up in Anilao and Puerto Galera

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom