Whats wrong with this picture?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

...I like the fro.

Some might think that it's a bit too seventies...but I think it's you. How'd ya grow it so quick? I'd better not catch ya lightin' up a doobie before our next dive!

SA

Brian,

I thought your pics were pretty good. But...

I got busted at work for downloading them. Seems the net security folks didn't much care for me surfin scuba board. I was sitin' there gettin' a good laugh over 'fro boy' when all the sudden my mouse started magically zippin' all over the screen closing all my windows! Dang it! Guess I'll have to answer for it tommorrow.

Brandon,

Maybe a couple of positive comments might help...

1. If you really got a perm his week then I'm sorry about the fro thing. Please forgive.

2. Your trim looks good. You look comfortable.

3. I dig the mask...I gotta get one.

4. Glad you like the long hose. I think we can get it to slide down tighter between your tank and bladder. I think you ought to at least try a 5 or 6 footer. Even though you're a pretty big guy it wouldn't hurt to see how a shorter hose would fit. Maybe tuckin it under your weight belt would keep it tighter down the backside. Hmm...I forgot...do you use a weight belt?

5. Unless you start divin' caves with 'da man', don't start taking off the dust caps.

6. Yah, you gotta get some wrist gages and lose the console. Here ya go...Halcyon has just come out with their new SPG...looks killer. 100 psi increments and big enough that even I can read it.(I just ordered a pair. Check em out...first page...right below the Helios.) Halcyon SPG at EE

6. Backup hose does 'look' a little long. Maybe not. I've got a shorter one you can try.

7. Not a 'bad' place for your light. If'in ya want we might be able to slip on a piece of inner tube - or better yet just tie a loop of bungie on your harness to keep it from hangin' down. But I use to clip mine on just like that...it worked great. And in open water big deal if it hangs down...it's not hangin' so far that it will clip the reef anyway. Geeze...what am I thinking...we're diving at Lake Pleasant...no reefs to worry about. I guess you could wack it on a rock and break it. But that's pretty unlikely.

All in all I think "you look ma'velous". (That's a Billy Crystal ref BTW)

And Brian...

I want to see a shot of a double digit largemouth!

SA

well steve we did see a close to 4' catfish put the pics are real hard to make out. We dove a site called paul's hideway, really cool site, were we saw the catfish though will soon be above water ifin we don't get any rain.

Now were talkin'!

What's the line running diagonally across the frame? Is that an edge of a road? Where were you guys?

SA

Is a stick..lol

We were at Paul's hideaway we saw some descent size bass there

but I almost can't see him in all that camo he's wearing....sort of blends into that green background....:tease:

Big-t-2538 once bubbled...
but I almost can't see him in all that camo he's wearing....sort of blends into that green background....:tease:
Its funny how predators blend in to their surroundings...:mean:

Big-t-2538 once bubbled...
and finally...I don't remember having a mask in my DIR-F class much...either you or your buddy should be without mask..."haha" [/B]

That quick release mask strap should help! Should make some instructors life much easier… [...edit: Never mind, not used to wet suites any more...looked like it was part of the mask in diver2.jpg...]

GREAT idea Blue now I’m gonna have to get my buddy to take some shots so I jump into the crucible too.

I used to love the hocus focus stuff in the Sunday paper as a kid, who would have thought it would actually be useful!

You could use some gel for your hair. Gear looks fine to me. My theory on gear is...1. Are you getting air? 2. Does it fit? 3. Can you stay out of the mud?

If all yes, then good job. If no, go see ebay.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom