Whats wrong with this picture?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

that may be, but what the hell are you doing with a snorkel anyway?

In the second pic... the octopus is tied to a rope around your neck or something? It appears it is right below your neck, it should be in the triangular area closer to rib cage...

and ... dude, you need a Sun Tan!!!

coliseum once bubbled...
In the second pic... the octopus is tied to a rope around your neck or something? It appears it is right below your neck, it should be in the triangular area closer to rib cage...

and ... dude, you need a Sun Tan!!!
The rope is for when I run into you diving I can hang myself!!!

And dude I need a Tan? Nope I don't need one I'm brown all year long....lmao

This has been fun to read thanks to all..

Brian no worries man the pics are great thanks for taking them...

newdiverAZ once bubbled...
I see everyone steppin up to do the bashin, but nobody offerin any suggestions to improve. Guess that means none of ya are good enuf to have any suggestions.

Thats what I was expecting...The board has been that way for a while now...There are a few who still give some good input but for the most part its alot of bashing..I stick around for the input of the divers here who just love to dive and are willing to share there diving knowledge...

As far as anything wrong with the diver in the pic...There is nothing wrong at all...When I look at it I see a diver doing what he loves to do DIVE...There may be things in the pic you don't agree with but there is certianly nothing wrong...

late

I have a couple of questions about your rig. I know it's a "DIR" setup, but I'm a newbie, so what's the clip on the primary for? Is the gauge pod clipped to a retractor, or do you have to unclip it to read it? Thanks.

ebbdiver once bubbled...
I have a couple of questions about your rig. I know it's a "DIR" setup, but I'm a newbie, so what's the clip on the primary for? Is the gauge pod clipped to a retractor, or do you have to unclip it to read it? Thanks.
DIR rig? Nope not at all...I may have used some Ideas form the DIR approach but its not even close to a DIR rig..The only thing common about my rig and a DIR rig is the fact that I have a 7' hose and a bungee backup but thats about it...

The bolt snap on the primary is used for clipping off the reg to the right shoulder d-ring...i.e gearing up don't want the reg to fly around, say your primary fails and you need to go to the backup you have to have some where to put it, surface swim...Just to name a couple...

The counsel has a bolt snap on it to which I clip off to the lower left d-ring...And yes I have to unclip it to read it...

Late

I'd still like to know what that blue thing is hanging off your right side.

Big-t-2538 once bubbled...
I'd still like to know what that blue thing is hanging off your right side.
Alright already...Its a light..ya ya I know it should not dangle so sue me...lol

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom