Whats wrong with this picture?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Blue Space once bubbled...

#1 console was clipped to lower left d-ring..

#2 Hands are always in that position no matter whats on the wrist.

#3 and #4..its a 7ft primary with a bungee backup there is not three hoses off right side...lol

speaking of the 7' hose....I believe it is supposed to be behind the wing next to the tank....somthing more crucial when you get into doubles I believe.....

And if your hands are always like that, I'd like to see you don and doff the rig :wink:

A better picture would help.

Big-t-2538 once bubbled...
speaking of the 7' hose....I believe it is supposed to be behind the wing next to the tank....somthing more crucial when you get into doubles I believe.....

And if your hands are always like that, I'd like to see you don and doff the rig :wink:
Good point on the hose...And yes the hand position does make it difficult to don and doff the rig..:wink:

but that is what you are going for I think

1 - is the blue thingy hangin down on your right side a light of some sort?

2 - your fins are pointing towards the surface....they should be flat if you are in a "resting" position

3 - the bolt-snap on the long hose "should" be put on the metal crimp and have a "break-away" connection...i.e. a small o-ring around the bottom of the snap attached to the hose with a zip-tie

and finally...I don't remember having a mask in my DIR-F class much...either you or your buddy should be without mask..."haha"

damn is this bash the newbie photographer thread or what? In the photographers defense he has no idea what he is doing as evidenced by the photographs. But hey we all gotta learn somehow right? Right now it's just enough work to get the subject halfway framed.

at least in the picture I took your in water, not sitting behind some desk. lol

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom