Whats wrong with this picture?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Someone once bubbled...

All of these observations are subjective..
Exactly! For all we know, this is the exact gear configuration this diver is comfortable with.

This is starting to become tiresome, "That gear is not configured the way someone else thinks it should be, so it's wrong."

You do realize that gear configuration is a matter of personal taste and opinion. DIR is only DIR for the guy who likes it that way.

Jeez, shut up, put your gear on, the way you like it, and dive, fer Chrissakes.

(Too much caffine, too long between dives makes me cranky!)

1. Backup Reg hose looks a little long
2. Looks like a console...bad idea.
3. No timer/compass
4. Looks like a transpac type BC...I think I see weight pockets...Go with a BP/Wing
5. Tank Valve Cap
6. Blue "octo" holder on right chest
7. Wetsuit strap needs to be tucked behind BC
8. Fin position
9. HP hose is way too long
10. 1 tank strap
11. Inflator hose is way too low
12. I use a single o-ring for the long hose clip. Zip ties seem to be too difficult to remove and might abrade the hose.

I keep remembering all these awesome photos I see from Big -t , don't knock it unless your any better. Do they have the dir photography workshop.

newdiverAZ once bubbled...
it cost alot less than it would cost for me to dive with you big t

that depends on who is buying the plane ticket....

I noticed the Bungie on back-up is tied in a loop all the way around the mouthpiece. You could just tie two knots in the end of the bungie and hold the mouthpiece and the bungie on with one strap around all of it.

I see everyone steppin up to do the bashin, but nobody offerin any suggestions to improve. Guess that means none of ya are good enuf to have any suggestions.

newdiverAZ once bubbled...
I keep remembering all these awesome photos I see from Big -t , don't knock it unless your any better. Do they have the dir photography workshop.

when did I rip on the photos anyway...I was more making fun of bluespace's brown nosing tactic....

I have posted a few...you have to dig in the KPP section for the pumpkin carving pics, but the're there.

Back
Top Bottom