Where are you putting your safety sausage when wearing your bpw?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I found a sausage won’t stay in the pouch, too small and slippery. But, a Halcyon SMB will stay in there.
Reminds me of a student who approached me quietly after a class and said, "The instructor told us to carry a sausage in our pocket in case we surface can't get back to the boat. I don't really like sausage and I think a salty snack would be the worst thing to eat if you're drifting in the ocean."

Reminds me of a student who approached me quietly after a class and said, "The instructor told us to carry a sausage in our pocket in case we surface can't get back to the boat. I don't really like sausage and I think a salty snack would be the worst thing to eat if you're drifting in the ocean."
What about the vegan Tesla drivers?

(How do you know they're a vegan..
How do you know they drive a Tesla...

They'll tell you)

Primary CO2 self-inflating blob and 100m Kent Tooling reel. Clipped on hip D-ring (actually on the rebreather).

Size matters for an SMB. Pointless having one if it can't be seen especially if the weather's blowing up some waves. 2m/6ft minimum.
View attachment 737768
Nothing quite says UK wreck diver more than this picture,,, I wager you have either a pathfinder or one of johns wreck reels for lining out too.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom