Question Where are you viewing the 2023 & 2024 Solar Eclipses?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I’ll be in Burlington VT. This is my fourth and probably my last. The others were in the southern hemisphere.

I’ll be in Burlington VT. This is my fourth and probably my last. The others were in the southern hemisphere.
Me, too, but I'm 76 years old. Good that Texas gets the longest Totality in the US. Hoping the river doesn't flood and clear skies. I don't mind paying $10 for guaranteed parking, portapotties, and a playground for the preschoolers as I will want to go early in case of traffic. PS: I am still getting that $275/month medicine for $6/month. :cool:

Still going to my dad's in Waco. We might drive out to Gatesville or Valley Mills to be closer to the center line but should have several minutes of totality from the back yard if we don't.

North end of the Finger Lakes, NY

Kid goes to school in Ithaca. Taking my 85yo Mom to see his school and the eclipse.

Cousin's kid is in Rochester and they are planning to visit\eclipse.

May all get together. Lots o birds, one shotgun shell ...

Beautiful area.

Love Vergennes! We used to B&B there. I found out later that I have ancestors from that area in the 1800s.

PS: I am still getting that $275/month medicine for $6/month. :cool:

That pharmacy site is the best!

That pharmacy site is the best!
They went up on my inhaler for a while, but came back down. My small town pharmacy is now cooperating with the local clinic and the 340B Program to discount meds 80%. I have to get my PA to order the script instead of a Lubbock doctor, but she's very helpful.
Still going to my dad's in Waco. We might drive out to Gatesville or Valley Mills to be closer to the center line but should have several minutes of totality from the back yard if we don't.
Waco: 4 minutes 11 seconds; Valley Mills on the centerline 12 seconds longer. I wouldn't unless the weather looks better.

Prepare for gridlock. Not a traffic or crowd friendly place.

Also, there is better than a 50/50 chance we will be clouded in.

I'll be sitting in my lawn chair in my backyard as it will go right over the top of us

I work in downtown Dallas - the city has so many events and "viewing parties" planned that we just closed our office for the day. Traffic is going to be a sh*tshow. Work from home for everyone.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom