Where do i buy BP accessories????

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dwndeep

Registered
Reaction score
Guys, i just ordered my 1st bp, its a zeagle and i am going to put my wing off my escape on it. i was looking halcyons website and noticed they have a bungie on thier straps to keep a light secure on the right sholder where can i find these??

You can find it inside the tire of any bicycle. Cut a cross-section of a bicycle innertube, and you have a heavy-duty elastic band that fits perfectly on 2" webbing. Of course, if you'd rather buy than DIY, pm me and I'll sell you as many as you want for $2.00 each.

thanks Msilvia, i had something else in mind, but that will work great. i will go to wal mart today and buy a bike innertube
thanks

I've found that Dive Rite Express is a great source for all of those "knick knacky" things. Some I've bought there, some I've simply gotten ideas re: what I needed and then picked them up locally.

http://www.diveriteexpress.com/

I used inner tube for some time, but found the 3/16" dia tarp bungies more durable and versatile.
I got mines from 10 pk 12" tarp bungies sold at Home Depot or similar harware stores, 10 24" pcs + 10 pull balls for +/- $6.00 is cheaper than $0.88/ft + s/h at DRE or LDS $2.00/ft

And you can get white:D bungies at west marine or similar marine store for a premium price too

dwndeep:
thanks Msilvia, i had something else in mind, but that will work great. i will go to wal mart today and buy a bike innertube
thanks

Please remember that the sale and service of inner tubes is a best left to the professionals at your local bike shop (LBS). The acquisition of this critical bike support equipment should not be done through a mail order facility or through untrained personnel at a general merchandise store. Any acquisition through these 'gray market' channels will void the warranty on your spleen and give you halitosis...

:wink:

tachyon

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom