Where does everyone live? I'm close to Houston

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey Dee I live near Houston too, well sort of, only 2 hours away near Beaumont actually.

However, I grew up in a little town in Idaho called Driggs just over the Tetons from Jackson, Wyoming!

Hey I've been to Driggs. That's a beautiful area. Nothing like Beaumont.

Tom

got4boyz...I'm closer to you than Houston. I actually live in Hightlands, near Baytown. Maybe we can have our own little Neptune Dive Club trip!

How are the ponds out your way? :)

Originally posted by Remora
Sounds like a Southern Dive destination to me, Dame Dykker! Water here on Sun was a balmy 0C. Here is Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada.

To all, a great big Good Day eh! from Diving Gal and myself!!

Hope you don't mind Diving Gal!!

Appreciate you passing the thought along Remora.

DD - you're still a youngster! I visited Denmark when I was a youngster in the mid-60's, and remember some of the sights with great fondness.

Hello everyone NEEEWWWW YAWWWWWKK here.Long Island the area is known as wreck valley.between the NY and NJ coast.plenty of wrecks from novice to advanced.have a nice day!!!!!!!!!

A Canuck in the Deep South, here: Atlanta, GA.

~SubMariner~

Originally from Detroit, Michigan, then (in order), New York, Seattle, Bonn (Germany), and Seattle. Currently only 2 miles from Johnson Space Center in Seabrook, TX

Dr Deco :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom