Where is the cheapest place to buy Atomics Reg??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am concerned about your threats, not. We all are "on topic" you get what you pay for. Cheap life support? This "Mom" like "Dad" in #6 knows a little about equipment and since Scuba Toys won't ship Atomics that should tell you about the shops that will.

Folks - there are numerous topics on this board discussing the merits of buying online or not - I am not here to debate this. I am here to find a source for regulators that is not my local dive shop.

Secondly - this isn't a thread to promote local dive shops. I don't care - period. End of story. AGAIN - PLEASE - if you do not have relevant information pertaining to the topic at hand - DO NOT POST - end of story.

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Whether or not you agree with the author's position with respect to safety concerns, warranties or any other aspect of his desired purchase, this is his thread and he has respectfully asked than any posters to this thread adhere rigidly to the question asked.

Please confine your responses directly to the question asked.

Thank you . . .

the K

gecko3s:
... It's her life though, and if you choose to take the risk it is your choice. ...

Actually, it should be HER choice.

And you'll catch more flies with honey than with vinegar.

Atomic Aquatics doesn't sell their products except through Dive Retailers. So I suppose the answer to your question "Where is the cheapest place to buy Atomics(sic) reg?" would be at your nearest Atomic dealer.

Scott

DiveScoop:
Atomic Aquatics doesn't sell their products except through Dive Retailers. So I suppose the answer to your question "Where is the cheapest place to buy Atomics(sic) reg?" would be at your nearest Atomic dealer.

Scott

Thanks for the additional information...

Folks that actually have real information rather than an OP Ed are a rare breed on Scubaboard (I am starting to notice). Cheers!

LeasurePro lists the Atomic line of regulators on their websight at some really low prices .... but have you noticed they are always "out of stock". But again they are not listed to sell Zeagle or Scubapro either and they sell a lot of their equipment ...

I had the same question, seems that the cheapest place to get Atomics would be LP if you want to wait.

Me, I can't wait for too long, so I may end up buying it from the LDS.

A B1 or T1 may be a good choice

Mandy3206:
I had the same question, seems that the cheapest place to get Atomics would be LP if you want to wait.

Me, I can't wait for too long, so I may end up buying it from the LDS.

A B1 or T1 may be a good choice

I talked to Scubatoys - not yet LP. LP sells a lot of products that most vendors consider price protected (ie, they are not supposed to sell them on the web). I'm not sure if they list them as "out of stock" simply to show that they sell them, but such that the vendors can't come after them for breach of sales agreements.

I'll see if I can contact them sometime soon and post an update here if I find differently!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom