Where was everyone this weekend? Next WK?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sam_in_SanDiego:
Saturday and sunday..YES but the evenings are no good this week becouse of work, I'm super busy, I have to have 2 shows edited by friday.

Sean, the sunday thing sounds good, we'll check Casa and if it's Crap the we'll hit the South wall or the "Secret Garden"

Ryan, 6:30 Saturday at the cove? let me know.

I'm partying my $%# off this weekend, no diving for me. PVD is in town on Friday night.

Sam - I was just looking for someone on Sat morning. Sounds good - 6:30 at the Cove. Maybe we could hit Boomers if conditions are good - or the rock pile.

I got Ryan's call this AM, but since I didn't hear from you guys I assumed you were not going.... I would have gone had I heard.... Where did you two (Sam and Ryan) end up going? I would like to have gone, but things happen...

Did you dive Casa?

Sean - we did dive S Casa and we waited for you until 6:45 before we geared up. If you look back at #10 in this thread we both thought the plan was to meet at Casa and it conditions were bad to then go to the Shores or Cove. Anyway - like you said, things happen and there are always more days to dive! South Casa was not a good dive today because of surge - but the terrain was different and it was OK.

Hello Everyone

Met a bunch of you last week in Catalina with Ann Marie. I have off fri thru sunday this weekend if anyone wants to dive in san diego.... Lastnight dove marine room vis was 10-20feet. Heading out tonight with OEX at 630pm if anyone wants to dive. Meeting at the dive shop at 630pm. Have a great week.. Jessica

NURSESHARK100:
Hello Everyone

Met a bunch of you last week in Catalina with Ann Marie. I have off fri thru sunday this weekend if anyone wants to dive in san diego.... Lastnight dove marine room vis was 10-20feet. Heading out tonight with OEX at 630pm if anyone wants to dive. Meeting at the dive shop at 630pm. Have a great week.. Jessica

I remember you...........welcome to the forum.

divebuddysean:
I didn't hear anything back so I guess tomorrow is not happening. In the future try not to post dives you don't plan to attend; especially opt out if plans change. :eyebrow:

Have a nice Sunday!

the Plan was good, communication was good. not counting on me was bad....In the future, if I say I'm going to be somewhere...I'll be there, if not I'm dead or Lost.

How about this weekend? Saturday=Cove
Sunday=Casa

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom