Where'd all the Dorks go?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Every time I see the thread title... well... I can't take it anymore!
Where have all the DDs gone?
Long time passing.
Long time ago.
Surface intervals, they're on.
Oh, when will they ever post?
Oh, when will they ever post?​

Aloha Dorks! Celebrating my 25th anniversary in Hawaii. I'll post pix later. Dave, we did the Manta dive Friday. Full Moon right after sunset and had 16-18 rays! Even Our DM's were amazed at the turnout.

Oh man! Do I wish I was there soaking in the warm Hawaiian waters! Congratulations on 25 years of wedded bliss! Say hello to your lovely bride from me and mine!

I told you would not be disappointed with the mantas!!! Pictures man! We need pictures!

If I'm not in here, that means I'm being a dork in the outside world. :D

Right now, saving my money for the canister light.

Right now, saving my money for the canister light.
But all you need is one of those keychain LED thingies to see whether you have enough flour left to make pancakes...

What's that? *Oh*... *Those* canister lights. Guess I shouldn't have missed lunch. :biggrin:

Oh man! Do I wish I was there soaking in the warm Hawaiian waters! Congratulations on 25 years of wedded bliss! Say hello to your lovely bride from me and mine!

I told you would not be disappointed with the mantas!!! Pictures man! We need pictures!

Here's a few (no time for photoshop):

Kona20070091.jpg

Maui20070611.jpg

Kona20070211.jpg

Kona20070021.jpg

Kona20070161.jpg

Kona20070341.jpg

Nice pix, Merxlin...makes me wish I was a long way from these cold, dreary, early Ohio winters. :)

We'll leave off the game of "Global Thermonuclear War"...

"Do you want to play a game?"

Aloha Dorks! Celebrating my 25th anniversary in Hawaii. I'll post pix later. Dave, we did the Manta dive Friday. Full Moon right after sunset and had 16-18 rays! Even Our DM's were amazed at the turnout.

Wow- you have the best #1 excuse for not being around lately! :dork2:

Hi, everyone!!!
Dork Diver checkin' in! I'm considering a dive tomorrow if we can get logistics worked out. Sounds like it'll be a low/almost no viz dive! WoooHoooo! :)
I'll be diving with ERP tomorrow. Is anybody else up for a weekday dive?:D
I'm likely to be the dork diving doubles in 15 feet of water. I wonder how much bottom time I could get????

Wow- now I know why I have a missed call from Jamie on BOTH my phones- wish I'd have seen that earlier! Sorry, chica! Hope you guys had fun!

Here's a few (no time for photoshop):
Are you kidding? No NEED for photoshop!

Hi Roy! Hi Joe! Hi Everybody else!

Hiya TG. :)

Thanks for the picts Mike, fabulous!

I hope you guys are having a wonderful time. See ya when you get back.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom