Which 3mm Wetsuit Would You Choose?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have a Henderson which I really like. Husband has an Evo that he's used for work for the last three years. It's been totally abused and is still going strong.

I'm thinking of the radiator 3/2mm wetsuit, but i haven't read a lot of feedback about this particular brand, apart from the fact that it's expensive.

their technology appeals to me and I'm thinking of getting it and layering it with my existing 3/2 (which is more like 2/1mm after 170 dives) just to stay warm, rather than getting a 5mm.

Would love any feedback from more experienced folk out here, thanks

I'll second the recommendation for the Pinnacle Seal. (Their suits also fit me the best.)

I second the vote for the Pinnacle Seal... absolutely love mine. But as others have said, fit is most likely the single most important factor.

Forth vote for the Pinnacle Seal, even though it's too late. :D

Thanks for all of your input. Today I purchased a Henderson Instadry. It fit better than a glove although not as comfortable as others I tried. The deal maker was that I got it new for $147 from my local dive shop. Even if it turns out to be a mistake, it didn't break the bank. Heck, I may get the 7mm version they have. For $172.

But for $147 I probably would have bought the Instadry too.

I'm with you on the Pinnacle. It was very comfortable when I tried it on. I just couldn't pass up the deal on the Instadry particularly considering how infrequently I will get to use it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom