Which diveplanner?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

the (do you remember it?) the wheel.

OH YES I DO!!!!! :coffee:

not going to give her mixed gas and/or EAN though.....

side note: Interestingly enough, DiveNav's "default" computer is pretty darn close to this WONDERFUL device. when i ran a multi-level dive that a recent poster had listed, I hit a "ML/NDL" exceedance (only by 1 minute), but still calculated out the rest of the dive. When it was run on the DiveNav simulator, it showed up in the exact same place....

Pretty Cool!

Reactions: Jax
We are using (our own version of) Buhlmann ZH-L16C.

When my team gives me a version that allows to plan a series of more than 3 dives, :( I will publish comparison of our algo vs. the test run by the magazine few years ago

We are using (our own version of) Buhlmann ZH-L16C.
When my team gives me a version that allows to plan a series of more than 3 dives, :( I will publish comparison of our algo vs. the test run by the magazine few years ago

The comparison of our algorithm to several dive computers is here

For Buhlman algorythm, I use MV planner (also incorporated in JDivelog) mainly because it provides me with similar data that I get from my Shearwater Predator dive computer (NDL and deco obligation if doing Deco).

The dive computer I use for rec diving is a Suunto Vyper. Therefore, I use the Duunto Dive manager which also incorporates a Dive planner.

My recommendation would be to use a software that will match the data of your dive computer
perfect

I have no experience using any of the programs but was interested in experimenting with them to simulate dives and thereby expand my theoretical knowledge.

I was shocked to see that GUE wants $149 for DecoPlanner 3.14!

It is, however, available via less reputable means

free deco software, do you really want to trust your life to a free download? I paid for GAP, it was worth it and so am I.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom