Which of the following is true:

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Oversea ever been fishing

You put your bait out, wait to get a bite then try an reel'em in. Lawman AKA "Trollman" is fish'en For Dir divers and neg responses.

Lawman is one of the few people I would never dive with and I'm not DIR diver. Maybe I'm being too harsh since I've never been diving with him but after reading many of his post I have developed a bad tast for anything he writes. Very few of his post have any merit and most are only to elicit a neg response.

I think there are divers with poor skill. They know this but don't want to accept that they are lacking. They tend to lash out at others they perceive to have better skills (Read DIR) to redirect there own problems. They feel better trying to find fault in someone else they perceive as being superior.

Your better off just leaving him alone and just hope he will go away.

Geek

8. DIR makes divers fanatical;
9. DIR makes ScubaBoarders use stilted language;
10. DIR makes divers lose their sense of the rediculous;
11. Too many Phys Ed classes causes DIR

I just remembered I didn't respond to the org post.

My answer is:6. None of the above;

Lawman once bubbled...

It totally amazes me that Popeye would be baned when tools like this are allowed to stay.

Lawman once bubbled...

option 12: non-DIR divers that have no clue about DIR in the first place love bashing the unknown and make themselves look like jealous fools without ever bothering to find out what it is all about.

maybe you should try it first...:D

option...what number are we on....

Ahhh...I see it is number 13....

13 - Open 6 beers, 1 of choice, and 5 Budweisers....Drink beer of choice, then use the horse piss to put out the flames...

Beer good....

Back
Top Bottom