Which online stores would you recommend?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I haven't personally bought from them but with all the research I've been doing lately I found Buzzillions has pretty good reviews for items.

Hi,

Which reputable online stores would you recommend for some basic snorkel gear - mask, snorkel, boots, fins, wetsuit? as some of these stuff may not fit well, I'm looking for place that has good service, easy to exchange policies.

thanks,

Jason

www.DiveSeekers.com

Jason and Wayne will treat you right!

Last edited:
I have dealt exclusively with Scuba.com and LeisurePro, and have had great experiences with both. Both will allow returns to answer your wetsuit question.

I've had good experiences with Divers Supply, Scuba Toys, Dive Rite Express and Leisure-Pro.

the K

My pick is scubatoys.com....4 or 5 dealings with them and never anything but excellent service and prices. You may want to look into masks and fins local where you can try them on, yes you can return stuff on-line with these retailers, but the price difference I've seen on those items is not that much and being able to make sure on the spot it's right has some value..your call, but consider it.

Wetsuits, here's a hint, don't be afraid to find previous years models or closeouts. Often the same wetsuits but different color schemes. I saved about $250 on two wetsuits and a hooded vest by looking at different places and getting the previous year's stuff.

Leisurepro, except for wetsuit items, when I go to Wetsuit warehouse.

only store i'v dealt with since i started getting interested with scuba was LeisurePro. I bought my wetsuit, snorkel, mask, boots and fins from them. i went to their store and spent almost the whole day trying stuff on with no problems. ordering online was no problem at all. they have a great return policy with exchanges on their online orders.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom