Whites Fusion Drysuit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You can also go to the Converse web site and design your own boots, down to putting your name on them!

If you want a bungied lace system, you could try the mesh shoes that Lands End sells. I have a pair of those I bought for a Grand Canyon trip, and the day I "snorkeled" in the bay at Puerto Aventuras, I wore those in my Jets, and they worked great.

If you want a bungied lace system, you could try the mesh shoes that Lands End sells. I have a pair of those I bought for a Grand Canyon trip, and the day I "snorkeled" in the bay at Puerto Aventuras, I wore those in my Jets, and they worked great.

You can also add these to chucks or any other boot that takes normal laces. You can usually find them at any running store that caters to triathletes.

:::::::: Yankz! - Sure Lace System ::::::::::

That's a great idea LG, I was already thinking I needed to change out the laces on the chucks...I could already tell they weren't going to hold up just after trying on so many last night.

Thanks, LG! That would make using these a lot easier.

We talking footwear for the Fusion? If so, you have to check out these, especially if you have larger feet and want to still fit into normal (read non-Turtle) sized fins.

Hey guys.... My hubby has had a Whites drysuit for years. I'm looking at the Fusion for myself, so I've got a few questions. As a female diving in the cold waters of coastal British Columbia, I GET COLD! Since the undergarments for this suit are cut for men, they don't fit my curves and long legs. Any ideas??

Have you tried on the MK3 undergarment? Mine fits me beautifully, although stuffing it into the legs and arms of the Fusion is a bit of a project. My guess (and I don't know, because I haven't tried it) is that the Weezle would be easier to get into the suit.

BTW, I dove in 43 degree water this winter with the Fusion and the MK3, with a 200g Thinsulate vest under it, and thin polarfleece undies as a base layer. I needed my argon bottle, and I would not say I was warm, but a 50 minute dive was quite possible.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom