Whites Has released the Fusion Tech Skin!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ordered mine yesterday!

Kern, try these guys. They have shipped Fusion's all over the world in the past few weeks Oz can't be too much of a stretch. OceanQuest

Thanx Darnold, but I'v already done the deed. More thanx to those who PM'ed. :)

How about the large pockets, are they available?

Can "P" valves be installed on this suit, and will that be a factory option?

thanks

Good Day all....

The L/XL Tech skin is now available for shipment!

Tyler

Pockets are available....and pee valves are a factory installed option.

No problem.

Reporting from the Demo Trailer in Oregon..

Tyler

Sorry, am I reading this right, it costs $420 to add two pockets to the original suit? You've got to be kidding, right? Even the $120 for two pockets part (ignoring the tech skin you'd need...) is pretty crazy...

When we order the suit with the tech skin, will the skin come with pockets installed if we request?

Jim
(patiently waiting to order my 2XL/3XL with tech skin)

When we order the suit with the tech skin, will the skin come with pockets installed if we request?

Jim
(patiently waiting to order my 2XL/3XL with tech skin)
That is how I ordered mine.

Sorry, am I reading this right, it costs $420 to add two pockets to the original suit? You've got to be kidding, right? Even the $120 for two pockets part (ignoring the tech skin you'd need...) is pretty crazy...

If you already have a Fusion with the Lycra, and now you want to replace that skin with a technical skin that has 2 factory installed pockets, full MSRP is $420. At this time adding pockets to the Lycra skin is not an option, as the Lycra will not support the pockets.

If you want to buy a Fusion drysuit with the tech skin and 2 pockets installed, full MSRP is $1718

Hope that helps...

Tyler

Back
Top Bottom