Whites Has released the Fusion Tech Skin!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

When any of you dive with the Tech skin and pockets please let us know. I am thinking about ordering one, and just want to know what you think about it...

Thanks
Phil

Phil, I have a bunch going out very soon....I know you will get alot of reviews shortly :wink:

Cool, I am interested in how it all works together. How well the pockets work. If it adds much warmth.

Phil

Is anyone wearing the fusion with a Weezle undergarment??
Hey Miss Jennifer,
Great question, I dive the Fusion and have dove with Wheeze wear xtreme and found the undergarment to work GREAT! Nice and toasty warm and it didn’t feel that it restricted my mobility all that much. I wanted to compare what most people consider some of the best cold water undergarment on the market to the Whites MK3 Glacier John. I found the Wheeze wear to have slightly more mobility but the Whites MK3 Glacier John to be that much warmer. This is strictly my personal option and experience between the two undergarments. Given that our waters here off the coast of Victoria B.C. can range from the 50’s to low 40’s, I was happy to give up some of that great fusion mobility to be warm and comfortable. The MK3 with Fusion is still more flexible and warmer than any other dry suit and undergarment combination that I have ever used. I hope this gives you some insight.

Cheers,
-Eric-
“There is only two ways to dive, NAKED or DRY”

Is anyone wearing the fusion with a Weezle undergarment??
One of the people I was diving with over Easter was wearing one - was using a scooter which would be colder it was 41 - 43 degrees. Said he was warm. Do not remember which weezle he was wearing but I supect the extreme as he is a tech diver.

Back
Top Bottom