Whites Introduces Seal Lock Technology (SLT)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hello,

I purchased my suit from my local LDS here in Toronto. Trying to support them as much as possible. :)

Thanks for your offer. It says a lot about your business! I'm going to try with the video that was posted and if I run into trouble I will take you up on your offer!

JK

Hi JK, where did you get the suit from? I don't have a video made on that, but you could call tomorrow when you have the suit and gloves with you and I can walk you thru it.

OK, I followed the instructions in the video and I have installed the system. I hope this looks correct!
IMG_0129.jpgIMG_0130.jpg

Did my first dive yesterday in the frigid waters of Lake Ontario... The water was 34°F!! When my face hit the water I went "what the hell am I doing!?!?" Overall I was comfortable, frankly I'm amazed I was that comfortable! All the seals worked great, and I was dry as a bone... The only issue was my feet got very cold... I was wearing the whites 3mm neoprene socks with thin merino wool socks underneath my dry socks with that encased in the Fusion boots. I think my feet may have been just a bit cramped. Therefore, I just ordered a pair of MK3 socks and a larger pair of Fusion boots from DRIS... I will do a couple more dives prior to my trip to Browning Pass in April!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom