who has the best prices for scuba gear?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DiveSports...price matching + great service and support + amost in my back yard make them my favorite

hi,
i have used divers supply and i have always been happy with them, they have package deals too.
and i have bought their brand "sea elite" it was economical and i used the gear almost everyday for years and it lasted, i have no complaints with them or the gear. i think the website is scuba diving gear equipment snorkel at diverssupply.com

I had previously ordered stuff through LeisurePro.com, because as people say, they seem to have the lowest advertised prices. But this time I gave scubatoys.com a call, to see if they could match the price. Not only did they match it, but they upgraded one of my items. I was very very impressed with them. So I'd recommend giving them a call once you have found the lowest price, and seeing what they can do for you.

[Shameless Plug] I think that all of the shops that advertise on ScubaBoard are THE BEST! You support us when you support them! After all, they are the ones that really make www.ScubaBoard.com possible! [/Shameless Plug]

Prices are good and Joe bent over backyards for me in terms of customer service earlier this year.
Spencer

Cave Adventurers

They don't have your typical store online. Part of the reason is the prices are so good, they just can't. Package-wise, though, they can't be undersold. They're an authorized dealer for Dive Rite, Oxycheq, Scuba Max, and several other manufacturers. Check out the manufacturers' sites for the gear you want and then give them a call. Or just give them a call and tell them what you want.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom