who has the best prices for scuba gear?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaToys has gone way above and beyond on several occasions for us, and that's on top of their very competitive prices and price break for SB members. I may hunt the web for prices, but then I'll always check with Scuba Toys. If they're close, they've got my order.

How do you get the scubatoys discount?

I recently placed an order with them, but I couldnt figure out how to apply for the discount.

Just put ScubaBoard member or ScubaToys forum member in the comments box.

How do you get the scubatoys discount?

I recently placed an order with them, but I couldnt figure out how to apply for the discount.

Call in your order and tell them. In the future, your account will be flagged and you'll get the discount on online orders as well.

I've got nothing but good things to say about Scubatoys.

I'd also like to point out that I have placed many orders with Leisurepro and never experienced a problem. In fact, unless they have a (published) out of stock situation, I always receive my order the next business day.

(And yes, I try to place all big order with my LDS who will match Internet pricing.)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom