Who hates their White Fusion Dry Suit?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Confirming @Zef 's post - that is just the skin. (Checked the SKU against p162 of: Aqua Lung Buyers Guide 2020)

If you get up to the north side of Philly and a L/XL would be in your size category, I have AirCore Tec and Bullet versions that you are welcome to examine and try on.

I'm a XXL/XXXL, but thanks for the offer.
It has been a while since I last looked, but Northeast Scuba Supply used to have an XXL/XXXL NOS Whites Fusion Bullet (Drycore with replaceable seals if I'm remembering correctly). No idea what John would want for it if he still has it.

Just talked to him about used drysuits in the XXL/XXXL range and he didn't mention it. I'll ask him tomorrow and be more specific. Maybe he has squirrelled it away and forgot about it.

It was new, not used.

And I'm 10 minutes from NESS. So If you happen to head up there my newer Aircores are around for comparison.

Looks like he has some legacy suits on the shelf, but he's awfully proud of them. For that money I would just do a Bare Trilam. I think a 2X Bare Nex Gen might fit. Just can't find one in a shop that I can try on. We'll see tomorrow how bad John want to make one go down the road.

I'm a XXL/XXXL, but thanks for the offer.
If you are ever up in the Erie or Warren PA areas I have XXL/XXXL you can checkout.

-Z

Zef man so much information so much typing so much reading I need to sit down and rest, magnificent!

It was new, not used.

And I'm 10 minutes from NESS. So If you happen to head up there my newer Aircores are around for comparison.
John said he had one but sold it. Older Drycore XXL/XXXL. It was brand new with tags and he sold it for $400.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom