Who Makes The Best Regulator?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The regulator that I purchased is definitely the best. All others are inferior or I would have purchased one of them.

I'm a big Scubapro fan on regs (I'm still diving one as my only reg that I bought new in 1978 & have 2 others for my wife & daughter now), but they're not the only ones. Zeagle, Apex, Aqualung & others, there are some great regs out there.

Mine are the best, none finer.
Just ask me, and I'll be glad to tell ya'.

Mine make me look cool, you should get some like mine.
That way you can look cool too, like me.

Oh, I almost forgot.....
If you don't get some like mine..........
Your gonna die!!!!!!

So, the way I see it.
You really don't have much of a choice here.

You really need to get a set-up like mine.
That way, if we meet somewhere by chance.
We'll both look real cool, with the same gear and all.

Besides it being the only way to stay alive,
You will look real cool.(like me)

So to simplify this for you.
You need to wear and do everything just like me.......
Or...........Your Gonna Die!!!!!!!!!!!

I sure hope this helps you in making
the right choice of a regulator.

atomic & scubapro seem to be well regarded....with the former more so in the later tests...it also however had a cpsc recall becasue of a fault that could cause the reg to stop functioning...

Scuba Regulators Recalled by Atomic Aquatics

I am sure this has been fixed- but dang.....

That was 7 years ago. And I understand there were maybe a handful of regulators that had problems and most of these were found only during scheduled maintenance. (And no in-water incidents, IIRC.)

That was 7 years ago. And I understand there were maybe a handful of regulators that had problems and most of these were found only during scheduled maintenance. (And no in-water incidents, IIRC.)

thats not what I read about the recall of all of the type of regulator...you may want to re-read...

and like said I am sure its fixed - but 7 years ago it probably would not have made me feel better - on a positive note they have no fatalities recorded from the problem!!! Like said they are considered "tops" in the latest test by scubalabs etc..... I am sure they are great.:eyebrow:

Oh my god

:deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom