Who's Going In November?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We'll be there Nov 9-15, also staying at Casa Mexicana and diving with Blue XT

Will be on the same schedule as you. We get in late on the 8th and start our first dive on the 9th. We will be at the Casa Mexicana as well.

You planning on doing any afternoon or night dives in addition to the morning dives? My buddy and I are hoping to get an afternoon/night dive in at least a few of the days. I guess it depends on how many are interested on a day to day basis whether they run the trips.

I'm ready as this will be my first time to Cozumel.

Dan

Will be on the same schedule as you. We get in late on the 8th and start our first dive on the 9th. We will be at the Casa Mexicana as well.

You planning on doing any afternoon or night dives in addition to the morning dives? My buddy and I are hoping to get an afternoon/night dive in at least a few of the days. I guess it depends on how many are interested on a day to day basis whether they run the trips.

I'm ready as this will be my first time to Cozumel.

Dan

We are coming in on the 9th, diving the 10th. We have signed up for 1 night dive, but I am really wanting to increase that to 2. I love night diving. PM me if you want and we can figure out when/where to hook up.

Mike

I will be in Cozumel November 14-17; this is my first time. Counting the days down!

My g/f and I are there Nov. 22-28, at Fiesta Americana and diving with Dive House, the op at the hotel. One month, one day and counting!

I'll be there Nov 15th-23rd diving with Aldora. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh, can't wait!!!!!!

My husband and I will be there Nov 23-30 staying at the Iberostar and will be diving with Alison. I

Back
Top Bottom