Who's going????

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

captjohn

Registered
Reaction score
Ok who all are going to CSSP for the polarbear dive?
My wife and I are going, would like to see if any others from Houston are going to go?

I'm not going. I don't want to pay $40 for the privelege of doing one dive...

ScubaTexan:
I'm not going. I don't want to pay $40 for the privelege of doing one dive...
Yes $40. is pretty high for one dive + gas and hotel for a night
I am rethinking this one, Might just go to Travis or Twin lakes.

Not us. We'll be at Twin Lakes. Plan to make a day of it.

If we go anywhere it'll be twin lakes. We won't get there early and I'll probably be in my DRY suit.....Right, Dee??

Right!! Beast is loving his new drysuit. Right now it's looking like Thursday is gonna be wet. If Sat. is nice weather, we'll be at the lake for my birthday.

Anyone from DFW still planning to go? I am planning to go and I'm from the Ft. Worth area. I was hoping to meet some Swampers.

Call me crazy, but I'm still new to diving and I still get pumped about just getting in the water. This seems like a good experience to have and a good chance to make some new friends. I have been spoiled so far with mostly 80+ degree water and besides, I'm going to Balmorhea on Friday and it will feel like 80+ by comparison after one dive at CSSP! :laugh:

Jennifer

I'm still planning on going,although a bad hangover :sick: could change this plan :thinking:. We'll have to see what develops....wanna get wet though.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom