Who's in for February?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I dont see a February list started, so here goes;

My wife Arlene and I will be in Coz Feb 15-25, Casa Mexicana, Aldora Divers. We are bringing one of our non diving daughters, and her friend.

Feb 3 - April 3, Mayaluum and Livingunderwater

Dave didn't mention Tammy so maybe she'll be running the show. Sounds like a nice get a way though. My wife just retired Wed but unfortunately doesn't dive nor like being very far from her granddaughters for long.

Only 2 months Dave? Did you manage to convince your wife that the restaurant can run OK without her for a couple of months?

Nah Marg, she is coming twice, a week in Feb and 10 days in March. She has local BOE obligations.

---------- Post added November 23rd, 2014 at 08:59 AM ----------

Dave didn't mention Tammy so maybe she'll be running the show. Sounds like a nice get a way though. My wife just retired Wed but unfortunately doesn't dive nor like being very far from her granddaughters for long.

Larry, looking forward to seeing you again. Maybe we can get a community dinner going as Steve will be around at that time also. I will keep you in the loop

Anything's possible in the enchanted land called Cozumel.I'll keep watching this thread or you can PM me.

We are in Feb 25 - March 7!

Ok a little thread bump as my plans were changed by orbitz......grrrrr. Actually after the dilema they caused, finally one of their support people took ownership and helped me get the trip booked, after about 6 hours and mulitple calls from me. So....Mr and Mrs Gdog will be in Cozumel Feb 22-Mar 4, Hotel Cozumel, diving with Aldora Divers.

Someone needs to put together the usual spreadsheet for the month so we can see who is where/when...

Add Dirty-Dog with Sue and Kim for Feb 11-17. Staying at the Sabor. Diving with Aldora Divers.

I'm kind of there in Feb. Coming down for a long weekend.

Jan 28 - Feb 2 - Diving with Aldora, staying at Suites Bahia.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom