Who's on Coz in July?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bnajdrovsky:
Yeah, I was thinking about trying some other operator on this trip (used Dive Palancar on 4 previous trips) but since my reluctant diving buddy wants to do a shore dive first, I decided to go ahead and just dive with DP again. It would have been kind of tacky to use their gear to do a shore dive, and then use another dive shop for the actual reefs. :wink:

Look for us- Melissa, Vince (me and hubby), Matt and Teresa (friends from last year) and Lorin and Ashley (brother-in-law and niece). Maybe we can book a boat for the 8 of us. Hope the weather is the same as last year or maybe just a little cooler.

ch0ppersrule:
Look for us- Melissa, Vince (me and hubby), Matt and Teresa (friends from last year) and Lorin and Ashley (brother-in-law and niece). Maybe we can book a boat for the 8 of us.

Will do. My name is Bo and my buddy's name is Paul. I will definately be doing the Friday afternoon dives (and the night dive), but Paul will probably only dive Saturday morning. Me, being the diving nut that I am, will try to maximize the bottom time within the limited schedule, so I'm hoping for 3 dives Friday and 3 Saturday. Can't dive Sunday, since we fly back fairly early on Monday. :sad_2:
(well, come to think of it, I may be able to squeeze one dive in there, and still have 24 hrs. SI. :wink: )

There will be a whole group of us there July 14-21. We're staying at the Barracuda and diving with Dive Paradise.

I will go over to cozumel while I'm in mexico. Staying at the xpu-ha palace, but will take a couple day trips over to cozumel for diving.

Dynasty:
I will go over to cozumel while I'm in mexico. Staying at the xpu-ha palace, but will take a couple day trips over to cozumel for diving.

You're gonna like Xpu-Ha Palace... nice place. The only thing I didn't like is the fact that the bars closed down way too early. :-/

Hello everyone,

I am going to be at the Allegro July 9th-16th. I hope to dive my butt off. I am planning to dive with Palancar. I haven't made reservations. I guess I should get on that (mental note of things to do today). I am traveling on my own and would love to hook up with some other divers that are going to be there. It sounds like you already have your groups set. If anyone is interested in making bubbles, grabbing a bite to eat and a cocktail, let me know.

Teri

I am in Cozumel right now. I am staying at Suites Bahia. I will be in Cozumel until the 9th and then i´m going to Cancun for 3 nights. Anybody down here want to meet up? Doing a night dive tonight with Dive Paradise at 7PM and a two-tank afternoon dive at 1PM with Aqua Safari

PM me if you´re around

-Mike

Alan & I will be in Coz the 23rd thru the 30th staying at Caribe Blu diving with Blue Angel....trying a new location & new dive op this trip .... we'll see how it goes! :D

Right now I am trying to plan a trip starting July 29 for 4 or 5 days. Probably will be staying at Caribe Blu and diving with Blue Angel if they have capacity. We stayed there last year (on recommendations from here) and had a great time!

Still looking for anyone in Cozumel 9th-16th.
My first time there and I am traveling on my own.
Hoping to meet up for a bite or drink with fellow divers.
I'm staying at Allegro and diving with Palancar.
Any takers?
Teri

Back
Top Bottom