Who's on Coz in July?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TLangston:
Still looking for anyone in Cozumel 9th-16th.
My first time there and I am traveling on my own.
Hoping to meet up for a bite or drink with fellow divers.
I'm staying at Allegro and diving with Palancar.
Any takers?
Teri

Hi Teri,

as I mentioned in one of the posts above, I'll be there 8th - 11th. I'm staying at the Occidental Grand (it's next door to the Allegro) and I'm also planning on diving with Dive Palancar, so it's quite likely we'll run into each other on the boat, at least. PM me if you need more info. I've been to the Allegro four times, and am quite familiar with the resort.

cheers,
Bo

TLangston:
Still looking for anyone in Cozumel 9th-16th.
My first time there and I am traveling on my own.
Hoping to meet up for a bite or drink with fellow divers.
I'm staying at Allegro and diving with Palancar.
Any takers?
Teri

Hey Teri,

I'll be there at the same time as you, July 10-17. Travelling with a group of 12 divers, unfortunately I'm the only on SB. We're staying at the Fiesta Americana and diving with Dive House. I'm always up for a drink (non-alcoholic of course, we're diving................cough) :wink:

Mel

I'll be there from the 19th to 23rd diving with Roberta's Dive-Eco Cozumel, staying at village tankah right next to Casa del Mar. I'm definitely up for a evening hang-out or dive as I'm currently booked for morning dives only. Or, an afternoon bike ride out to the ocean side of the island for a dinner/late lunch at Punto Morena, one of my favorite top-side activities. Chris, I notice you're from Austin; I went to UT and have lived in San Antonio for several years; though my location is listed as WV, I'm moving back to TX in august.

Anyone in Cozumel right now (July 6 or 7th) up for drinks later on tonight? I will be here until the 12th but I am planning on going to Cancun for a night or two to meet up with friends.

-Mike

macado:
Anyone in Cozumel right now (July 6 or 7th) up for drinks later on tonight? I will be here until the 12th but I am planning on going to Cancun for a night or two to meet up with friends.

Hey Mike! Terri won't get there 'till Saturday. I have a day to go! Needless to say, I'm not getting anything done at work and surfing scubaboard instead. :wink: I swear, this scuba addiction is worse than crack. See you Friday.

Hahah, yeah. I just came back from diving Punta Sur about 3 hours ago. Awesome dive. If you haven't done it yet I highly recommend it. I will try to meet up with guys. I'm still trying to decide how long i'm staying in Cozumel. I have a flight scheduled to leave Cancun on July 12th at 1PM but I might extend my trip longer if I can afford it. I am at least staying here until the 8th and 9th so I can dive/meet up with you guys and then i'm heading off to Cancun on the 10th to do the "tourist thing"

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom