• The big message at the top of the page

Votes: 32 21.9%
  • After lurking I decided to start here

Votes: 24 16.4%
  • A search engine lead me right here

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • I don't remember why

Votes: 10 6.8%
  • My first post was made before this forum existed!

Votes: 6 4.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

:eyebrow: :eyebrow:
eponym:
Well, after searching on my username I discovered I posted here first, about four months ago, after lurking for about seven months before that.

So, your oneness, to answer your question, I posted here first because I'd gotten tired of ignoring the message at the top of the page, and when I saw another new diver from Oregon post a hello, I piggybacked on his thread.

Too timid to jump in by myself, I guess. I was thinking this could get as rowdy and off-topic as usenet, but it's not. At least not in a bad way . . .

Fin on,
Bryan

PS: Glad I waited two months to answer this question. Some good anecdotes here. And UP's first post! Next thing you know, we'll be comparing baby-on-the-bearskin tintypes!

My first couple of posts were forum specific as I was linked to specific threads from another forum. The Greetings forum is very visible once you spend five minutes lurking on this board.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom