Will I be happy with this?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I booked with scandinavian since they were best at answering my emails and I like the idea of an op served by "fellow" scandies :wink:
How far is the walk from big lag to the bars and stuff? Will I have to stumble for half an hour along the shore?? I'm kind of used to that anyway, but just curios... :)

it's quite a walk. Did it once, wouldn't want to do it again. There's a bit of a hill/cliff between Big and Small lalaguna you have to walk over. There's a decent path with steps and lighting so it's pretty safe. But not fun when you've had a few cold one's...

BTW, Asia Divers is co-owned by a Swede and usually attracts a good number of Scandanavians. And they have the Point Bar right on their premises... what more could you ask for :D

Well, us Vikings have travelled far and beyond before.... But if you happen to see a lost norwegian crawling around in some bay at around 4'oclock in the morning, do him a favor: call DAN!

I'll check it out though... :) Thx

it's quite a walk. Did it once, wouldn't want to do it again. There's a bit of a hill/cliff between Big and Small lalaguna you have to walk over. There's a decent path with steps and lighting so it's pretty safe. But not fun when you've had a few cold one's...

BTW, Asia Divers is co-owned by a Swede and usually attracts a good number of Scandanavians. And they have the Point Bar right on their premises... what more could you ask for :D

I'm writing this from the bar in the aforementioned El Galleon Hotel (sister operation of Asia Divers) and will be joining the Swede mentioned above for a few beers in The Point Bar in, o0h, about 10 minutes.

His name is Tommy Soderstrom and is a great (12 years+) friend of mine. If you contact him, with or without mentioning me, he'll help you no end.

All of the operations mentioned are great, but in my opinion, Asia Divers offers the best package and location, with good rooms, bar and dive op, all close enough to the action in town (and the female company that seems to turn up there, not that I do any of that, you understand) and the benefits of a slightly more laid-back atmosphere.

La Laguna Beach Club is great, but I suspect more than two days would put me in a coma.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom