Wisdom vs Wisdom 2

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My Wisdom I has never 'failed', but the tank pressure transducer is off - the Wisdom reads 13% low compared to a SPG. It was revealing for me to compare the two measurements.

I personally have never calibrated my Wisdom, but you could always see some variances. It seems 13% may just be a bit steep. I will try myself and see if this is the case at my LDS.

I have the Wisdom II, I have only gotten a few dives on it. I really haven't used anything else to compare. But the instructor and a few other divers I dived with were praising this computer like it was gold. I do like all the options, and temps, pressure, and time have all been accurate. I must admit I wish I would have got a wrist computer instead, just because of the convience of having all my info right there in front of me. But from my understanding there pretty much all the same. It seems like the only changes they really made from Wis I and Wis II is all cosmetics.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom