Women Only in Women Only? Poll

Should Men be welcome in the Women Only Forum?

• I'm a Woman. I think Men should stay out

Votes: 10 5.1%
  • I'm a Woman. I have No opinion on this.

Votes: 8 4.1%
  • I'm a Woman. I think men should be allowed in here.

Votes: 69 35.4%
  • I'm a Man. I think Men should stay out

Votes: 5 2.6%
  • I'm a Man. I have No opinion on this.

Votes: 13 6.7%
  • I'm a Man. I think men should be allowed in here.

Votes: 57 29.2%
  • I think this poll is a bad idea.

Votes: 33 16.9%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I voted "bad idea" - but I also think men shouldn't be excluded. You would be cutting out half the possibilty of getting some informative information! And in that case, why don't we have a men only forum? It's true that there are issues relating specifically to women, but are they all so secret that men aren't allowed?

I think men should be allowed in, after all if their was a 'Men only' I'd want to go on that.I think it's good too if the men get to know some of the problems we have with diving do they may better understand us. Besides apart from the men/women thing we're all the same DIVERS!

We have a great hobby we can all share and enjoy together instead of having such divisive issues as gender discrimination happening.

Well said diveslut, :)

I've voted to let men in.

Reason for this - we all talk about how we would love our partner to be into diving.

If we then get a partner who is interested, what better way to let them see what you really want and the problems we experience that they dont - by letting them read and contribute in this section.

I personally think it makes life that little bit more interesting in the ladies section! :wink:

opnions are like sphinster's
EVERYBODY HAS 1

hahahaha just kiddning kind of wanted to use annother word but thaught the forum might be open to youngsters !

of the, potentialy, most interesting forum on the board.

Anyway, most of us are not even divers, we just pose as ones in order to get into the women only discussions.

I would like to also take the opportunity and second Lost Yoopers post -- we are all voyeurs anyway.

Ari:D

This one is a bit like when your fella sneaks a look at the problem page in your magazine!!! They just can't help themselves!!

I see no problem with men coming into the women's only board. You never know they may learn something new!:eek:ut:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm a Woman. I have No opinion on this. 0%
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by BadFish

thats what i figured! :D

-

I know this is old, but when I saw this, I laughed so hard I almost fell out of my chair! :laugh:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom