Worst ever?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I will be really pissed. I know in the off season last year he went diving they even did a little deal on it with the dive shop. They showed little clips of him diving and he didn't have any gloves on.

is that the answer is bound to be a letdown. :)

It was Jeff Gordon. Is he really known as "fairy boy Gordon"? Cheers to notabob for guessing it so darn quickly.

Ok, maybe now we can get a few more "worst" stories.

It's time for me to go to lunch. Thanks for the entertaining morning, guys.

don't start with the fairy boy s***. You know what the truth is. He's the best damn driver in Nascar today. By the way have you picked a new driver yet.LOL

Hehehe!! I knew it!

Lunch!?! The work day here is already over! Time to go home. Silly time zones...

-Roman.

chepar once bubbled...
is that the answer is bound to be a letdown. :)

It was Jeff Gordon. Is he really known as "fairy boy Gordon"? Cheers to notabob for guessing it so darn quickly.

Ok, maybe now we can get a few more "worst" stories.

It's time for me to go to lunch. Thanks for the entertaining morning, guys.

Blue Space once bubbled...
By the way have you picked a new driver yet.LOL

What? are you kidding??? He finished 16th last week...he's on his way back to the top...you gots to have faith bother

Blue Space once bubbled...
don't start with the fairy boy s***. You know what the truth is. He's the best damn driver in Nascar today.

That doesn't change the fact that I think he's still gay....

If you take your left turn really wide in Nascar, then it's almost a straight away... :bonk:

Leaving paint on the wall is an honorary right turn but is considered a fopar.

NOTE: The above is not just a randomly misspelled french word. It's a word play on the "Mopar" logo... (I figured I'd save time by splainin it right now - sometimes even I can tell my sense of humor is way odd and may need some explanation)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom