Worst Movie Ever?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

"The Big Bus" wasted a whole 10 minutes of my life before I walked out.

Second on my list is "Trainspotting", still can't believe I sat through the whole thing. Oh the things one will do for the fairer sex.

yeah, i thought Trainspotting was pretty good too

The Marrying Man...terrible broken record.
The Life Aquatic...self explanatory.
THe Grudge...watched about 20 minutes and turned it off.

H2Andy:
yeah, i thought Trainspotting was pretty good too

i liked it. i liked the roile played by this actor forget his name.. robert carisle? same guy who played a villain in one of the james bond flicks.

Isn't it funny that one person's worst film happens to be another's favorite. I've browsed through and was surprised to see many of the films I consider very good as someone else's worst films of all time.

Jacob's Ladder (if this was your worst movie ever you have probably only seen one movie)

farrakhan:
Jacob's Ladder (if this was your worst movie ever you have probably only seen one movie)

the horror flick? it was pretty good, then again i was like ten at the time so it scared the hell out of me

Spoon:
the horror flick? it was pretty good, then again i was like ten at the time so it scared the hell out of me

That's what I was saying. Someone earlier stated it was the worst film they had ever seen. Now if it was just an average film I wouldn't have posted but I thought it was brilliant and scared the crap out of me too.

Perhaps the poster just didn't understand the film.

farrakhan:
Perhaps the poster just didn't understand the film.

most probably, it was a nice comples film. people ususally abhor movies they dont understand.

i myself dint like donnie darko, i dint understand it at all but others who did understand it will attest to its magnificence. as with everything you can please some but not all:)

I liked Donnie Darko. Sorta like Harvey meets The Butterfly Effect meets Magnolia, written by Steven King, directed by Wes Craven. It was a bit dark and strange, though...

"an ordinary person spend his life avoiding tense situations. A Repo man spends his life getting into tense situations..."

Back
Top Bottom