Wreck Bucket List?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SS Thistlegorm in the Red Sea and the SS Yongala off of the Australian Gold Coast.

Apologies if these have already been mentioned, got dive envy after the first couple of pages and skipped a few to avoid extending our bucket list even further than its existing length of way too long! Too. Many. Places. To. Dive! :)

More of a dream than anything - but one day, the Graf Zeppelin would be nice. Also the High Seas Fleet :)

Spanish galleon in water deep enough to be below the surge yet shallow enough that we have an easy time bringing up all of the gold and silver.

Spanish galleon in water deep enough to be below the surge yet shallow enough that we have an easy time bringing up all of the gold and silver.

I have a better one for you. There's this great deal on a bridge in New York City, but don't tell anyone or you might miss the opportunity... :wink:

I have a better one for you. There's this great deal on a bridge in New York City, but don't tell anyone or you might miss the opportunity... :wink:

Flor de la Mar? Spanish ... Portugese ... I'm not picky. :)

Last edited:
Some pictures of HMS Repulse (40m vis)and, J1 and J4 submarines out side of Port Phillip Bay heads, Melbourne Australia. 1412755_10151839863283375_369673071_o.jpg480387_353566264738608_845053235_n.jpg533912_353566384738596_122339845_n.jpg73885_353566288071939_1936903069_n.jpg74205_353566344738600_22749099_n.jpg

Flor de la Mar? Spanish ... Portugese ... I'm not picky. :)

The trouble is there never is an “easy time bringing up all of the gold and silver”, unless you enjoy years of driving air lifts and sorting through sand and coral rubble. Now if you could transport you and your gear back in time about 300 years… then that would be easy.

Are you sure I can’t interest you in that bridge? :wink:

Akimbo, always with the negative waves, man. You just gotta watch Kelly's Heroes and think like Odd Ball. The Bridge is going to be there. It's going to be a big beautiful bridge. Not only is it going to be free for the taking, but underneath it is going to be piles of gold and silver just waiting to leap into the tank ... er ... boat.

Back
Top Bottom